Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Planning...


Hey Guys!

Just checking in...  I celebrated my birthday last week, which always makes me sit back and reflect on the past year as well as what I want to do with they year ahead.  So I wrote down some goals...  I put some BIG/scary ones on that list - I like to just put it all out there no matter how Cray the ideas may be.  What's that saying about "If your dreams don't scare you then they're not big enough"?  So... we'll see what happens this year...  I'll keep ya posted ;)

* ...and if any of you are sitting there with a big dream on your heart I encourage you to write it down TODAY!  Put it in black and white, in a place where you can see it everyday, and come up with a plan to make it happen!

XO,
Genevieve

1 comment:

Missy said...

Happy belated birthday!

Here is the info for the market my friend Marsha is starting... This is from the Craft Athens Etsy page.

CRAFTER'S MARKET

• Starting Saturday, March 23, 2013 and Every Saturday Afterwards!
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Where? A Week End A'Fair ,790 Gaines School Road, Athens, GA
(Past Gaines Elementary on the left, and thru the next light. Look for the balloons!)

• Hey Crafters,
Let's go sell our wares! This will be our launch day for our Crafters Market, so if you've got the stock and ten bucks come set up and sell! The Market will be open from 10-5 every Saturday, from this point on.

If you don't have stock, you should still come out for the meeting at 9:00 and ask any questions you may have about set-up, and so forth. And, we'll have time to talk throughout day. But, come and go as you please. It's a very relaxed environment.

There are some tables available for those who don't have their own, but if you have your own, you should bring it. I'll put balloons out by the front sign to help you find it...it is kind of tucked in and easy to miss. Please RSVP ASAP! Thanks!