Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm on Bravo!

bravo_housewives_orange_county_bag

Say what?!!!  No, I'm not really on TV, but one of my designs is!  I'm pretty much obsessed with all the Bravo shows, mah Boo Andy Cohen, and the Housewives, so you know I 'bout jumped outta my chair when I caught a glimpse of one of my gift bag designs on the preview for the new season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!  Not sure why Heather Dubrow looks so terrified in this screen shot so I guess I'll have to wait until the April 1st premier to find out...  Anyway, this was an unexpected/fun/awesome surprise, so just wanted to share ;)

This is actually the second sighting this month of one of the collections I did back in my former life as an Art Director/Product Designer for a giftware company.  I posted the pic below on my Instagram feed the other day...  My MIL bought me this balloon for my birthday and she had no idea I had actually designed back in 2004-2005!  So crazy, didn't know this stuff was still making the rounds!

shoe_balloon

XO,
Genevieve

No comments: