Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back from the Atlanta Mart!


Back from the Atlanta Mart, and overall it was a pretty great trip...  The biggest highlight was seeing my new "Gypsy Garden" line with Magnet Works / Studio M in person!  The way the pieces were displayed with vintage-y props and real miniature plants just really brought the whole collection to life.  The response from the buyers was fantastic, and we are already planing the next round of products- super exciting!!!

We are the first ones to do a collection of miniature gardening items with a strong focus on color and design, so it's a special thing to be on the forefront on this exciting new trend :)

Thanks to all of the retailers that will be carrying the line, and if you are a shop owner interested in Miniature Gardening and carrying the products as well then give these great folks a call!

XO,
Genevieve

6 comments:

Erin [LUXE + lace] said...

I was hoping to run into you at the show. All of your new product is adorable, Genevieve. Congratulations on this new partnership!

sue z said...

I recall admiring your beautiful booth at Surtex. Congratulations on your new miniature garden line it is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, just saw a pic on facebook of a broken pot garden using your products and had to find out where I could get them. My sister and I sell mini garden products in Australia and we would love to bring your products here. waiting for a response and crossing fingers they will ship over here.

Genevieve Gail said...

Thank you Erin, thank you Sue! Glad you found me "Anonymous" in Australia! Not sure if they ship there or not, but please contact Magnet Works to see if they can get you setup! Would love to see pics if you start carrying the line :)

Kate said...

Hi,

I just saw some of your products from this collection in a store in my area. I was smitten upon first look! I especially love the mini birdhouse picks. I work as a buyer for a company and plan to purchase some for our stores.

Genevieve Gail said...

Yay! Thanks, Kate!! We will also have some new introductions in July so keep an eye out for those as well!