Thursday, September 27, 2012

Moving/Bloggin' Break



Hi Guys!

Just checking in real quick before I head out...  The home we have lived in and loved for the past 9 years will be locked up and passed on to it's new owners come tomorrow morning.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little sad about leaving our first home, there are tons of great memories here, but I have to stay focused on our new and exciting adventure ahead!  I'm looking forward to more space and a larger, separate-from-the-house art studio!!!  So freakin' pumped about that...  Anyway, we will have about 6 weeks before we can settle into the new house, so we will be staying with my parents during October/First of November.  They do not have internet (what?!) so things here in blogland will probably be kind of quiet for a while...  but I hope to come back with tons of exciting stuff to share with you guys!  So don't forget about me, k?  I will be taking the down time to work on a lot of DIY projects and redos so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures...  In the meantime I will still have access to Instagram (username: genevievegail) and Pinterest through my iphone so I would love to keep up with everyone over there... :)

Lots of love and see you in November,
Genevieve

No comments: