Friday, August 31, 2012

New Jewelry for Widespread Panic!

Widespread Panic Owl Necklace

Widespread Panic Bird Necklace

Widespread Panic Guitar Necklace

So..... I'm pretty excited to share the new necklaces I just wrapped up for Widespread Panic!  It was a great project to work on since it combines 2 of my favorite things- jewelry and music!  I modified the scale of my owl and bird designs and added "WP" to the centers.  I also added a little guitar into the mix...  I'm very happy with the way these turned out and I hope the fans love them as much as I do!  I feel like a lucky gal to have had the opportunity to work on this project, it's definitely been one of my favorite jobs yet ;)

Have a great weekend,
Genevieve

6 comments:

Jenean said...

Oh my gosh, ridiculously cool!!!! I love them sooooooo much!! You are awesome!

Missy said...

We must be on the same wave - I am making some charms with my friend in Alessi's Ark! We just started working on them together, but they are not completed yet. Super!

Genevieve Gail said...

Nice, Missy! I can't wait to see them!!!

Genevieve Gail said...

Thanks so much, Jenean! XOX

Chipper L said...

please make more owl necklaces-i am a guy and the owl is perfect! only the birds are available and i think it might be a little too girly...

Chipper L said...

the guitar too!