Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun Friday



Fun Friday 06/08/12



Introducing a new blog feature I'm calling "Fun Friday."  It's fun to blog, but hard sometimes to find the time to do it... so... I'm keeping things simple around here and going to pick one of my fave instagram pics from the week and a song I've had on heavy rotation lately.  Kind of a recap of the week and a nice way to ease into the weekend.  Whatcha think?

Also, I'd love any suggestions you may have for music players as well.  I haven't been able to find anything that works yet, so for now I will embed youtube videos until I find a better solution...

Oh, and I wanted to let you know I have not forgotten about the big giveaway that I promised!!!  I'm a bit behind schedule, but to do rainy days and having to head out of town last minute I did not get to post yet like I had planned.  But, looks like sunny skies this weekend so photographing and posting the goods is at the tip top of my list!

Happy Fun Friday!
XO,
Genevieve


No comments: