Friday, May 11, 2012

To Cleveland and Back... Pulsar and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

So Wednesday I hopped on a plane to Cleveland for my meeting I mentioned a couple weeks ago.  It was awesome.  The people I met with were super nice/creative/fun and I really hope we can partner on some products in the upcoming months...  Can't say much about the details, but overall it went really well and they have even offered to show some of my work at Surtex!  The timing couldn't have been more perfect as I decided not to have a booth this year, but now I still get to have a little bit of exposure at the show in their booth and hopefully some new leads may come of it...  So, if you are at the show, hop on over to the 3 Birds/Pulsar booth #545 and check out what they have to offer :)

Now you may be wondering why I have the pics posted above... Well it turns out that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is also in Cleveland!  I have always wanted to go there as music has always had such a strong influence in my life/work.  I had an hour to kill before I needed to head to the airport, so after my meeting I was offered a ride to the Hall of Fame in their Tuk Tuk!  What?!  Yes, they have their own motorized rickshaw (I told you they were nice/creative/fun people!).  We pulled up to the building and they just so happened to be having a special exhibit on one of my all-time-favorite-favorite-favorite bands, The Grateful Dead.  Such an awesome/random/grateful day...  Thank you, Pulsar!!!

No comments: