Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Etsy Shop REVAMPED!

Enjoy the Ride Pickup Truck Necklace

Owl Tassel Necklace

Be Free Bird Necklace

Bee Charmer Necklace

Feels good to spruce up my lil' Etsy shop!  I have stocked up on some treasures that are perfect for Summer as well as changed the shop banner and styling to a simpler/more streamlined look.  I brought back my best selling Be Free Bird Necklace as well as an oldie-but-goodie Enjoy the Ride Pickup Necklace.  I also threw in a few brand new styles like the Owl Tassel and Bee Charmer necklaces.

The Bee was from a drawing I did a while back that never found his "right fit" on paper.  Then about a month ago I had a special request from a previous customer to do a couple custom bee necklaces and voila!  I converted the drawing into laser cut wood and the Bee Charmer was born!  I liked the way it turned out so much I decided to keep it in my regular rotation :)

Anyway, hope you guys like the Revamp!

XO,
Genevieve

No comments: