Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back from Hangout!

Hangout Music Fest 2012
Back from Hangout!  Good times, good music (the Chili Peppers especially made my weekend/month/year, they were SO great live)... Oh, and that's me and my girl Keri sporting our magical headbands at the Edward Sharpe show.  Yes, I was the craft nerd that brought a glue gun/feathers/sparkles to the beach and have decided that if this whole art thing doesn't pan out I will travel the globe selling custom headbands at musical festivals (kidding.  kind of.)  Anyway, it was really nice to take a break and recharge 'mah batteries, but now it's back to the grind...  Realizing that June is only a week away (what?!), so it's time to hunker down and get ready for the Atlanta Gift Show in July...  Feeling inspired again, so time to break out the paint brushes...

XO,
Genevieve

P.S.- I'm now on Instagram under username genevievegail :)

No comments: