Monday, April 2, 2012

Before and After: Hanging Baskets

Hanging Basket Before

Hanging Basket After

Hanging Basket Supplies

So...putting our house on the market has been a TON of work!  I will say though, that it has been nice to get everything de-cluttered, beautified, and completely organized!

While working on some "curb appeal", Hubs and I hit up the garden center and got some plants for the front and back yards.  To save some money I went with the cheap-o hanging baskets as opposed to the fancier/expensive ones, and just decided to spruce them up when I got home with what I had around the house.  This project was super easy and free to boot!  I used some leftover jute rope from a previous project and busted out my ol' trusty glue gun...  So far the baskets have held up great, so I definitely think I'll be doing this project again...  Next time though I will probably use a wider/chunkier rope- it will save on glue time and stand out a little more too I think...  Anyway, I know this project is too simple to do a step by step, but just thought I'd pass it along in case any of you out there are looking for some inexpensive ideas for your outdoor spaces :)

And here is what we've been scattering around in the other planters and flower beds...
In Progress

P.S.- For my local peeps, let me know if you know of anyone looking for a cute little starter home in Oconee County!

XO,
Genevieve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well that is just brilliant!