Monday, February 6, 2012

Washi Tape Projects

Washi Tape Projects

So, I've been eyeing Japanese Washi Tape for a while, but didn't want to spend my cash-ola on it until I had an arsenal of projects I could make with it.  A roll by itself isn't that bad, but to make some really cool stuff with it you have to have a nice range of colors and patterns.  I've thought about making my own tape and I've seen some DIY tutorials online, but just don't have the time for that right now (not to mention the ones you can already buy are SO pretty!).  Anyway, I went ahead and got a few rolls that should be arriving in my mailbox very soon... :)

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite projects that I found and placed on Pinterest.  If you have any projects you have done with Washi Tape or any ideas you like, please share in the comments section!  I'll be sure to post my completed projects on here too.

Have a great week!
Genevieve

Sources: phone magnets keyboard envelopes

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

love me some washi...
lord, just started following your pinterest...doesn't look like i'll be getting any work done this morning!
xoxoxo
I hope you are well!
~elizabeth