Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh Baby! New Collections for Look Love Send

Owl Baby Collection

Trellis Baby Collection

Damask Baby Collection
My friend Heather just had a baby girl so it prompted me to put together a few new collections for my licensing partner, Look Love Send.  Introducing Owl Baby, Baby Trellis, Funky Baby Damask, and Traditional Baby Damask.  There are customizable announcement cards, baby shower invites, and thank you notes.  You might recognize the owl up there... He was part of my felt Boho collection for Michaels.  That's one of the things I love about licensing, you can use your designs in so many different outlets and mediums!

Now I have to get my brain in wedding mode as that is the next set of collections I need to work on...  I need to do some research on what the big wedding trends are for this Spring... what are some of your favorite colors or trends you are seeing for parties or weddings?  I'd love to hear them!

XO,
Genevieve

No comments: