Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BIG Announcement- My Boho Felt is in Michaels!!!

My Boho Felt Line is in Michaels!

My Boho Felt Line is in Michaels!

My Boho Felt Line is in Michaels!

So I can finally announce the big news I talked about around Christmas.  Yep, my Boho felt collection was picked up by Michaels Arts and Crafts Stores!  This was a ton of work and over a year in the making, but it has all finally paid off.  I'd definitely say it's my biggest accomplishment of my career and I'm so, so happy.  I've been shopping at Michaels since I was a kid and to finally have an end cap with my own line of products in stores across the country is truly unbelievable.

I am so thankful to my friends and family that have been supportive during the last couple of years... I'm lucky to have people in my life that keep me motivated and stay positive.  It's really easy to get discouraged when things don't work out how you'd like them to, when deals fall through at the last minute, when it takes a loooong time to make something happen, etc., but it you want something bad enough you have to just keep truckin'...  So not to get too cheesey up in here, but seriously, if you have a dream and are willing to put in the time and effort, then you CAN make it happen!

Feeling very grateful for this moment...

XO,
Genevieve

7 comments:

Jodi Broglio said...

That's wonderful news! How exciting. Your work looks beautiful and you must be beaming with pride. Congrats!

JMB said...

This is amazing new! Congratulations on your hard work, vision, and creativity paying off! Keeping an eye out for them!

Libby Embry said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! So proud :)

Diane Kappa said...

Congratulations! Thant is so awesome!

Nicole Joy said...

Beautiful product! Hope to see more from you.

The Dreaming Bear said...

Woo hoo! I'll be on the lookout! Good for you....this is a major accomplishment!

gailygaga said...

We have the same name GENEVIEVE GAIL! I've always thought I'm the only one who has that combination of two names. You're pretty too :)