Monday, January 9, 2012

New License with Oopsy Daisy! Sneak Peek

Folklore Canvas Samples
So I just got a visit from the delivery man this morning and look what he brought!  2 canvas samples from a new line I am licensing to Oopsy Daisy!

I guess I should start by saying that Oopsy Daisy has always been on my "dream client" list.  You know that whole thing about wanting to work with companies that make quality products and support their artists?  Yep, that's them, all the way...  I remember always walking by their showroom at the Atlanta Mart and always thinking how bright and fun their products were.  How they worked with so many different artists with so many different styles but somehow it all just worked amazing together.  Anyway, I'm honored to be a part of this new group and can't wait to see the entire collection in Atlanta this weekend (there are owls and butterflies too)!  I'll try to see if I can take a picture there to show you guys when I get back...

Speaking of Atlanta, I still have SO much to do before Friday.  Like, I had a mini panic attack last night thinking of what I have left to finish and only a few days left to get it done.  But it's ok, I think I work best under pressure, and I think that package arrived this morning for a reason.  That little brown box reminded me "you CAN do this!"

XO,
Genevieve

No comments: