Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Stuff

Good Thing #1:
My trip last week went better than good, I'd actually call it great.  I'm really excited for the months ahead... Working on a 50 item licensed collection that will debut in 2013... I know, it's a whiles away, but I think it will be worth it ;)

Good Thing #2:
Just purchased this poster for my studio...  I think it's very true...
Oh, and speaking of the studio, my chair came in too, it's beyond awesome...

Good Thing #3:
Jessie Baylin's new album, Little Spark is so, so, wonderful.  Her voice is magic and I've had her new songs on repeat for over a week now... It's always nice to have new tunes when working on new projects...


K, well that's it for now...

Have a great week,
Genevieve

1 comment:

Angel said...

Congrats Genevieve!
Sounds like you'll be really busy working and having fun working.
I wish you many more successful adventures/endeavors through the year.