Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday 2011 Additions for Look Love Send

Customizable Holiday/Christmas Photo Cards

Hey, Y'all!  Just wanted to pop in and tell you guys that I have added a couple of new Holiday/Christmas designs to the Look Love Send site... On the left hand side of the screen you can search by designer, color, size, etc.  The plaid design is still in the process of uploading and should be ready for purchase in a couple days, but the others designs are up and running as of this week...

Enjoy!
Genevieve

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

cute, cute, cute!
Haven't seen you on twitter much lately. p.s. I moved my site from etsy (blog, shop, etc) www.nelladesigns.com
Just wanted to let you know since I think my old blog was in your reader :)
what's going on down there for the holidays?
~e