Monday, September 26, 2011

Wedding Damask Collection for Look Love Send!

My New Wedding Damask Collection for Look Love Send!
My New Wedding Damask Collection for Look Love Send!
My New Wedding Damask Collection for Look Love Send!

Hey there!  I'm really excited to introduce my latest work for Look Love Send, the Wedding Damask Collection.  This one was a doozy, with 8 customizable coordinating pieces in 7 different color schemes for a total of 56 pieces total!  I think Damask is such a classic design that never goes out of style, especially for weddings.  I tried to spice it up a little bit with more of a bold color palette related to colors that I see trending in the bridal market.  Each piece is a little bit different and one of my favorites is the Save the Date I created to mimic a photobooth picture strip that's shown above.  I just love weddings and to be designing items for brides has been so much fun!

XO,
Genevieve

2 comments:

Jenean said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Stephanie Voegele said...

hey girl, GREAT STUFF!