Thursday, August 11, 2011

Owl Lockets

My New Owl Lockets

My New Owl Lockets

My New Owl Lockets

My new owl lockets are now in the shop!  They feature a painting I did a few months back for Surtex and there are 3 different bead options to choose from.  The locket is a real functioning piece so you can add your favorite pictures to the inside.

Speaking of painting, I have a project for a client that requires a few matching pieces to go with this owl.  I love to paint but just haven't been able to make the time lately to do it.  So... my goal is to make this project a top priority for next week.  I've got some new tunes so that always inspires me to get the paints out too :)

Vetiver's new album is great.  This song has been on repeat for the end of Summer...



And Foster the People is one of my new faves.  This song has been making it's rounds on the airways but the whole album is really really good.  They kinda sound like if MGMT and Reptar had a baby...



Hope you're enjoying the last few days of Summer :)

Genevieve

No comments: