Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My New Partnership with Look Love Send!

My New Invitations for Look Love Send!

lls_boho_birds_collection

Hi Guys!

I'm busting at the seams to tell you about my newest licensing partnership!  During Surtex I had the pleasure of connecting with a new online invitation company, Look Love Send.  I couldn't be happier to be branching into the invitation world and I feel blessed that they picked me to be one of their new designers.  A couple of wedding invites are online now and there will be many more designs on the way this Summer including baby announcements and party invites!

Have a great week,
Genevieve

3 comments:

Stefanie Scarborough said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! These look GREAT, Gen. I mean, I knew they would be good ;) I love how simple they are, and they really show off your fabulous pattern designs! I can't wait to see more! Super exciting. Congrats!

Genevieve Gail said...

Thanks, Lady! I'm excited about them!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Hi Genevieve! Congrats on this wonderful accomplishment! I was hoping good things for you from the Surtex show...and it looks fab so far! Great work!