Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th!

Just made some of these new pretties- lovely owl lockets and mini harmonica necklaces that play REAL MUSIC!!!  Loves them...
New Jewelry Jully 2011

New Jewelry Jully 2011

Been cranking out the new goods for this...


Doors open at 1:00 this afternoon and there will be a lot of great bands playing all day.  If you are in the Athens area come on by!  And for those of you around the world, I'll have some of these new jewelry pieces available in my Etsy shop next week.  I'll also be announcing the giveaway winners soon as well as an awesome new licensing partnership I can't wait to tell y'all about.  Lots of fun new stuff coming up soon...

Hope y'all have a great holiday weekend!

XO,
Genevieve

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

hey there! are you selling the harmonica necklaces?
-jen

Genevieve Gail said...

Yes! They will be in my shop today or tomorrow!