Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Dreams, Little Field



Happy Monday!  Hope y'all had a great weekend.  Those are my cute country neighbors up there that I met yesterday.  They live a couple houses up the street in the prettiest field.  My dream is to one day have my own farmhouse with tons of animals running around.  In fact, I even started a pin board with ideas for my future farmhouse.  Here are a couple of my faves...


source


source


source

Here's to big dreams in a little field...

XO,
Genevieve

PS- If you could live anywhere in the whole wide world, where would you live???

2 comments:

Carolina said...

If I could live anywhere....and I didn't have to worry ab out money....I would live in Paris! A cute apartment with a great view of the city.

Genevieve Gail said...

I hear ya, Carolina!