Thursday, May 5, 2011

How You Doin'?

I interupt my pre-show-Surtex-craziness to bring you some very important news...

I GOT A TICKET TO THE WENDY WILLIAMS SHOW!!!



Y'all just don't understand, this made my life.  I love Wendy, she's straight up fun and I watch her show almost everyday.  It's always been a life goal of mine to be on a game show, but I think being an audience member on my favorite talk show of all time will suffice.  It will also be a nice treat to relax and have some fun in NYC after Surtex is over.  In case you aren't familiar with Wendy, here are just a couple of reasons why I heart her...

#1  She's Crafty!  Wendy frequently talks about spending down time in her "mom cave" eating snacks and crafting it up.


#2  She coined one of my favorite sayings "Friend in My Head."  In fact, she was going to be my next "Friend in My Head" post since she's the original...  She's also know for her phrase "How You Doin'"



#3  She likes to have fun and doesn't take things too seriously.  I mean, audience member dance-offs?  If you know me, you know I love a good dance-off.  I've heard they also do a lot of dancin' pre-show in the audience and that Wendy watches everyone backstage while she's getting ready to go on-air.  Hope I can muster up enough energy at 8 in the morning to get my dance-on...



K, back to work for me, just wanted to drop in and tell you guys the fun news!

XO,
Genevieve

No comments: