Sunday, April 3, 2011

Things Seen in Blogland: Pretty Patterns

Hello, friends!  Hope you are enjoying a nice relaxing Sunday...  Thought I would share some pretty patterns I've seen out in blogland


Be still my Boho heart, LOVE this runner... (originally seen on knack)


Doesn't Geninne have the cutest nails ever?  It reminds me of when I was younger and had painted a large flower on my big toenail.  I was outside and barefoot and a butterfly kept landing on the center of it- must have thought it was a real flower- ha!


WOW.  What I wouldn't give to have this bag by Leslie Oschmann (originally seen on Papaya!Blog)


Too bad I put myself on spending restriction until after Surtex because these West Elm dishes would totally be in my kitchen! (originally seen on Caitlin Creer Interiors)



See ya soon,
Genevieve

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I have loved Gennine for a long time and I am super impressed with her little nail painting technique. Wouldn't it be amazing just to go spend a week with her in her home in Mexico?!