Thursday, April 7, 2011

On a Country Road...

Goat Parade

This is one of the reasons I love living in the South... while taking a back country road to get to my destination two towns away, what do I come across but a real life goat parade!  I just had to pull over and watch them as the whole thing was too funny/strange.  They were not in a pen and followed eachother one by one through an open field, crossed a driveway, went under a fence, and made their way up a trail in the woods like it was part of their usual routine.  When I asked one of the neighbors if they had gotten out/escaped she said "Nope, that's just what they do everyday."  I think goats are super cute and have thought about getting one ever since this post...hmm, might need to revisit that idea again this summer...

P.S.- Wanna know a cool trick I just learned?  If you want to embed a youtube video on your blog but want to start it at a different point, then add this code to the link: start=number representing the second you want the video start playing.  For example, on the video below ole James is chatting it up for a good minute and a half before the song starts, so I entered start=83 after the video code so it reads like this:





Hope you guys are having a great week ☀ ☀ ☀

No comments: