Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend, Happy Easter!

Hey Guys!  Thought I'd pop in for a quick hello and share some web goodness with ya...

Love this.  Pretty much sums up life right now...


Saw this video on April Cornell's Twitter this morning- beautiful fabrics and amazing to see that they are screen printed by hand!


This "Coloring Book Dress" from ModCloth is calling my name...


This song is always on heavy rotation on Sunny Days...


Enjoy your weekend and see you next week!
XO,
Genevieve

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW the fabrics being screen printed by hand are just amazing!

Lisa said...

Oh and I totally agree with the statement about too many ideas and not enough time. I suppose if I spent less time looking at blogs though that might not happen. ;)

Genevieve Gail said...

Ha! Yeah, I know the feeling, I spend waaaay too much time in Blogland!