Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rock Candy and Sunshine

Rock Candy

1. Geode Ring by Bezaleljewels  2. Supernova Ring by MissNovemberStudio  3.  Champagne Druzy Pendant by CelesteLaurenDesigns

Happy weekend, Everybody!  Currently crushing on chunky rock jewelry.  Aren't those pieces so pretty?  We went "gem mining" the other week in North Georgia so I've been pondering what to make with the treasures I found...  Anyway, it's a beautiful weekend here in Athens, Ga so here are some things I'm looking forward to today:

• Hanging a new painting I made for the living room (will share pics soon).  I really need to be focused on art strictly for Surtex, but sometimes it's nice to paint just to paint, you know?

• Sitting outside and working on wooden jewelry for my neglected little Etsy shop (plan to post new listings by Monday, maybe even a promo/intro sale???)

• Going to our friends house for a cookout (love, love, love grilling outside on days like today)

What are you guys up to this weekend? ☀ ☀ ☀

4 comments:

Nella Design Studio said...

heading to Aiken for some antiquing and horse watching :)

Genevieve Gail said...

Oh, fun! Yes, we must meet up in "real life" soon!

Nella Design Studio said...

indeed! I think we would get along swimmingly...we already have a supersonic foundation. oh yeah, I went there ;) Maybe this summer?

Genevieve Gail said...

Bwahh ha ha! Yes, this summer will be dandy ♥