Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easy Oreo Truffles

Oreo Truffles

Oreo Truffles


Recipe from allrecipes.com

So if you know me, you know my kind of cooking/baking involves 5 ingredients or less.  This recipe only has 3 which is even better, and it is super delicious.  My Sis-In-Law first introduced me to Oreo Truffles over the Holidays and I made them for the first time the other day for our friend's cookout.  Easy Peazy, if you love chocolate then give these a try... and if you are trying to cut back on sweets like I am, then don't even make them because you can't have just one (or two, or three...)

Enjoy!
Genevieve

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These look fabulous! And so easy too. Wow!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Oooh...fun! We discovered this recipe a couple of years ago....and they are sooo yummy. For extra decadance, dip them in really good chocolate. Yum! Have a good day!

Stefanie Scarborough said...

Oh my gosh! I've had those before! To DIE for. Remind me to send you a few new (awesome) recipes I've tried lately - they are delish and totally fit your "criteria". You guys will love them!!

Playful Pandora said...

we adore oreo truffles, but mine are slightly different. I combine the crushed oreos, cream cheese, and choc and then roll in crushed oreos. White choc is amazing and my fav while my DD loves dark, my DS loves milk, and the hubs adores the dark mint! (found a bag of dark and mint chips, I must admit they were good!)