Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Recap: Sunshine and New Things on the Horizon

Weekend Recap 1/31/11

Hey Guys!

Hope y'all had a great weekend.  Things here in Athens were a sunshiney 70 degrees believe it or not.  So weird considering we have had snow and ice here for most of January.  I've been driving around with the windows down and I really can't complain, even though part of me was secretly wishing I was in Cali for the CHA show.  A whole weekend dedicated to craftiness and companies launching their latest and greatest products.  Speaking of new products, there's a sneak peek of my "Boho Collection" up there that debuted at CHA with Darice!  Wood and beads and jewels oh my...  coming soon to stores near you... I'm so freakin excited and can't wait to do the big reveal, but just holding tight till everything is "officially" in motion...

So, until then, thought I'd share some tracks off my "Sunny Day Drivin' Mix."  Just push play and pretend it's Spring again...

Marshall Tucker Band "Can't You See"
Van Morrison "Sweet Thing"
CSNY "Southern Cross"
Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros "Janglin"
Florence and The Machine "Dog Days Are Over"
The Beatles "I'll Follow The Sun"

3 comments:

Art & Interiors said...

Sooooooo Exciting!!!

Jennifer Jangles said...

Super Cool! I need to get me hands on some of those....

Jennifer Jangles

bari said...

I can't WAIT to see the whole thing and to play with some of those components! Yay!