Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Friend in My Head, Andy Cohen



Ummmm, so this is what happens when I'm snowed in my house and can't leave for days!  Ha!  Thought I would start a new feature on here called "Friend in My Head" (the term first heard on one of my fave guilty pleasure shows, Wendy Williams).  You know, it's the people you don't know, but in your head you feel like you know them and would be friends with them in real life if you did know them....

At the top of my friend list is Andy Cohen.  He is totally my favorite person on TV right now.  What I wouldn't give to sip martinis in his clubhouse on his aftershow and talk about the Housewives.  We'd play games like "Dwight or Dwrong" and have a dance off to "Tardy for the Party."  Does anyone else love these shows as much as I do, or do you all just think I'm crazy now?!  Think I need to get out of the house!

3 comments:

Nella Design Studio said...

I am obsessed with these shows! I am thrilled that I never have to wait a season for them to come on bc there are so many cities now! I am right there with you..every thurs, sun and now tues (next mth nyc!)..

Stefanie Scarborough said...

OMG. I was just about to RAVE about what you've done to your hair, but then I got it. Friend in your head and hair in...MY head! I wish I had those locks ;)

Genevieve Gail said...

Stef: Yes, I stole Denise Richards hair and body ;)

NDS (Elizabeth): Glad you are with me on this- ha! Yes, can't wait until NYC returns!!!