Monday, December 6, 2010

Fancy Feet



With all of the parties and gatherings coming up it definitely has me thinking of sparkly shoes and accessories!  My Mother-In-Law takes my husband and I shopping before Christmas every year and then wraps up what we pick out, so I have a pair of super cute black glitter heels waiting for me under the tree!  Maybe "Santa" will let me open that present early so I can wear them to a Christmas party next week ;)

1.  Kate Spade, 2. Ban.do, 3. Badgley Mischka

2 comments:

Vicky said...

PLease can you tell me where the shoes in picture 3 are from? Im on the hunt for wedding shoes :) x

Genevieve Gail said...

They are Badgley Mischka "Humbie II" and looks like they can be bought on Zappos... http://www.zappos.com/badgley-mischka-humbie-ii-gold-glitter

Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding!