Sunday, September 26, 2010

Things Seen in Blogland...

I confess, I subscribe to waaaaay too many blogs, but thought I would share some of my favorite findings from the past week.  Speaking of blogs, did you know Bloglines is shutting down Oct.1st?  Any recommendations for other blog readers/rss feed sites???


Seen on MakingChickenSalad


Seen on OnceWed (Is it weird I have been married almost 4 years, but I still love looking at wedding blogs?  They are just so pretty...)


Seen on SometimesSweet.  After doing more research it appears that this is officially called the Holstee Manifesto, and they even have a link of a printable pdf (which will be on my inspiration board shortly)

Wishing everyone a great week ahead... ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Studio threesixty5 said...

Love. Love. LOooove!!! The fact that they can dance sitting down is the sweetest of sweets.

In other random news- I have a new fav smiley face- the mustache smiley- :{ Isn't he adorable? It's like Mario and Luigi! :D

Brassy Apple said...

WOW! love that! thanks for sharing!!!

sally said...

I adore this!!! Thanks for the printable version...it's going up in the craft studio!! yipeeee!! living outloud!! yay!

Mary said...

Brilliant picks, Gen! I'm nabbing a copy of that manifesto for myself, too.