Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Little Ponies

My Little Ponies

My Little Ponies

My Little Ponies

My Little Ponies

So recently I've been a little obsessed with ponies.  I've always liked ponies and other cowgirl related jewelry and decor, but lately they seem to be popping up everywhere!  In fact I just got the new Country Living mag today and they have an entire spread dedicated to the current pony trend!

The necklace I'm wearing is a fairly recent creation that I made and am thinking about making a few more to add to my Etsy shop... Speaking of Etsy, that's where I found the vintage paint by number artwork- isn't it cute?!  Oh, and the Breyer horses came from a local antique shop here in Athens and I just love them too.  So what about you guys, any new trends you're obsessed with?

Genevieve 

5 comments:

Kate (Southern-Belle-Simple) said...

i love pony stuff! i'm jealous that i haven't gotten my country living yet.....going straight home to check the mail! have a happy weekend!

Erin [LUXE + lace] said...

Your necklace is so adorable! I still own some of my figurines.

Made me think of this recent post from Oh Joy!
http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/2010/07/all-the-pretty-little-horses.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogs%2FOtkg+%28Oh+Joy%21%29

Love it!

The Dreaming Bear said...

Love the ponies! They bring back great memories of when I was a little girl on the farm! You look so cute in that pony necklace...too cute! My current obsessions are vintage robots and moustaches. Hey...maybe a robot with a moustache would be cute!

Missy said...

Now there is the pony for me!

artzyfartzy said...

omg that necklace is to die for! ♥!