Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Little Owl Collection

Owls

Just popping in to say hello... Here are some cute little owls I've recently added to my decor.  The larger one on the right I got the other week at Hobby Lobby on sale for just $10!  You know I love me some 1/2 Hobby Lobby sales!  The little guy on the left I saw on Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno and just had to have him so I snatched him up off their etsy site!  Oh, and recognize the fabric on the table?  That's right, it's Gypsy Garden and it will be shipping this month!  I cannot wait!!!  K, off to paint a 5' wooden fish- will tell you about that totally random project next post...

 Genevieve

5 comments:

BuenoBueno said...

this is so awesome! im glad he found a good home!

BuenoBueno said...

will you add it in the bueno bueno flickr pool
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1399371@N23/

i love what you did!

Stefanie Scarborough said...

Oooooh! These are ADORABLE!

Nella Paper Studio said...

crap genevieve! now i'm going to have to go find that owl at hobby lobby *sigh* ;)

softspoken said...

adore!