Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gypsy Garden, Now Shipping!

Gypsy Garden Logo

Gypsy Garden Now Shipping!
Woo whoo!  My second fabric line with Windham Fabrics, "Gypsy Garden," is now shipping!  Big thanks to Laura (you rock!) for sending me the behind-the-scenes pics of the bolts heading out the warehouse door.  If you are a store that will be carrying the collection and would like to be added to my "where to find Gypsy Garden" list, please send me an email at genevieve_gail@yahoo.com.

I also received my sample yardage this week so you know what that means- GIVE AWAY time!  I'm about to head out of town for my future Sister-In-Law's Bachelorette party weekend so stay tuned for next week when I get back home and post the details...

Be back soon,
Genevieve

5 comments:

painted. said...

You're such a rock star!!!!

Lori said...

Yay! I've been waiting for that yellow print with the birds for forever! Can't wait! Also, congratulations!

Michelle said...

Woo-Hoo! Congrats!
Michelle

Stefanie Scarborough said...

OMG!!!!!!!! Those pictures are GREAT! How exciting! I am so proud of you! Yay!

Kage said...

Umm...speaking of STAR! I love the bolts pic. It's so inspiring!! What will it be turned into????