Wednesday, April 21, 2010

5 Favorites, You Tube Edition

2 great blogs, Freckled Nest and Create Loves posted favorites today and asked others to play along... Here's my you tube version, just for fun!


Crafting!  Specifically, making Gem Sweaters...  I posted this video last year, but it's so great I wanted to share it again!  Cracks me up...




Too many to choose from, but I just started watching 9 by Design on Bravo and love it!  It features a couple that designs and builds incredible houses in NYC while raising 7 kids at the same time.  This isn't a clip from the show, but it's a tour of the new house they just built...




I probably have to go with pups since I have 3, but baby pandas might just be a close second (watch this video till the end!)...




Another tough one, but I have to go with Lovin' in my Baby's Eyes- Taj Mahal (wish I could find a better video to post...)




I think "Charlie Bit My Finger" is the best youtube video of all time.  This will never ever get old to me...  Having a bad day?  Just hit play

No comments: