Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Liberty of London Loot!

My Liberty of London Loot!

So today is the official Liberty day at Target (Bess, if you are reading this they now have the women's clothing on the racks- that is, unless they have sold out!).  It was kind of nuts, a lot of things were already gone when I got there about 10:30am.  Probably a good thing since I don't need to spend my whole paycheck in one fell swoop!  I saw a lady grabbing one of everything and throwing them in her cart like she was on Supermarket Sweep or something!  I'm just glad I got the last pair of size 7 rain boots they had- I would have been really sad not to get those.  So who got some Liberty today too?  I wanna know who really lucked out and got one of the pretty bicycles...

6 comments:

graciela. said...

I got to the Target in my area at 9am and that's when all the other women started showing up too. It wasn't a mad grab but almost all of the housewares were gone by that time. I wonder if they just weren't put out because after I tried the clothes I ended up finding the chairs, which weren't there before. Other people were waiting around for them to stock the picture frames.

Those of us who showed up early got good stuff but I don't get the people who show up at 1pm and expect to find everything still there.

Kaye Prince said...

I'm in Canada (as you know) and we don't have Target here, but my friend Jennifer went this morning and got me a couple of things. We were BlackBerry messaging the whole time and she sent me pictures of everything she found - it was great! So far I know that I got the wallet with the pink and yellow flowers (same print as your boots), and a mini journal set. I think I'm also getting a top and some pyjamas!

Annelies Dease said...

I want the bike...but was so busy getting other stuff I forgot to peek!!!!

Nicci said...

So glad you love your purchases.
Living in London, I have Liberty on my doorstep but find it incredibly expensive (apart from sale time when the reductions are spectacular) so was excited to hear about the Target link up. Unfortunately from the pre-sale items I have seen on-line, I am not that impressed - a bit same old same old, although I do like the cake stand. Maybe when the full range is available at the end of the month I will be more impressed - I hope so as the price points are so good.

Bess Carter said...

I did go back again on Sunday! I tried on a top or two but I felt like I looked silly even though they were gorgeous on the rack. There were alot of college girls with there Moms shopping for the Liberty stuff and mama was buying :) I didn't see any supermarket sweepers but that is really funny! I wish I had gotten something from the stationary collection and I am sure it's gone now.

Kage said...

Thank you so much for the L o L tip. I picked up some items today at Target! Hip Hip Hooray!