Monday, March 29, 2010

Little Sewing Projects

Little Sewing Projects

Little Sewing Projects

Spring is here which means it's wedding season!  My friend Liz is getting married at the end of April so I've been having fun helping her out with a couple of little D.I.Y. projects.  There were some scraps of fabric left over from the centerpiece decorations, so I sewed up a little ring bearer pillow for her nephew and a dog collar for her pup, Stella.  Roo was kind enough to model for me this morning, but I can't wait to see Stella in her new digs on the big wedding day!  Hope y'all are having a great week

4 comments:

painted. said...

Oh my... I'm in l-o-v-e with the collar! Trent would kill me if I put one on Vince, but maybe I could do it while he's out of town & pretend our pup is a girl :)

Genevieve Gail said...

Yeah, totally!!! I pretend Buster is a girl all the time! I won't tell... ;)

BuenoBueno said...

hi! did you get your package yet?
my husband packaged it so sorry if it doesnt have the girlie touch!!!!
thankyou so much!
xo
brandi

Stefanie Scarborough said...

Awesome, Gen!!! Love it! Can't wait to catch up and see what you girls have been up to!