Monday, March 1, 2010

A Little Alice For You...


Whimsical Alice art by Danita


Drinking glasses at Fishs Eddy

Alice In Wonderland
Annie Leibovitz Vogue photoshoot


Creative self portrait

Awesome pop-up book


Our Halloween costumes a few years back :)

Gearing up to see Alice In Wonderland this weekend for my birthday, who else out there is going?  I'm also trying to cope with the fact that this is my last week in my 20's.  I know, I know, it's just a number... but I'm not gonna lie, I just don't want to be 30 yet!  It just feels like time goes by faster and faster and it freaks me out.  I have heard people say that their 30's were some of their favorite years so I'm bankin' on that... Ugh, need to get out of this funk and just get over it... At least birthdays are a good excuse to get together with friends and family and have a good time, right?!

4 comments:

trish Preston said...

You will be pleasantly surprised how much you will enjoy your 30's. If I could stay in my 30's forever, I would. Happy Birthday and enjoy!!!

Genevieve Gail said...

Thank you, Trish!

angelina bellebuono said...

have a wonderful birthday, genevieve. i am sure your years ahead will be filled with more creative moments and artistry than ever before. happy wishes to you!

Genevieve Gail said...

Thank you, Angelina!