Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Antiquing

Look at what I scored for less than $20 while I was antiquing today with my future Sis-in-law!  3 super cute bird plates and some floral art.  I'm not to fond of the floral art but loved the frame, so stay tuned for an upcoming before/after!  I have something really cool in mind...  Oh, and did I mention that today was the first time my future Sis-in-law had ever been Antiquing?!  She loved it and definitely has the thrifting bug now I think!  We had a great time and she found some really cool treasures too..  Hope y'all are having a great weekend!

P.S.- for all of you Athens peeps we went to Weekend A'Fair at Charmar (on the Eastside).  I had heard of Charmar the Flower Shop but had no idea the Antique Shop even existed back there!  Lots of great bargains, so check it out...

No comments: