Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 1 (5/5 Art Challenge)

Day 1 (5/5 Art Challenge)

Have you guys ever read Kal Barteski's blog?  Well if you haven't, you should!  It is jam packed of inspiration, wonderful art, cute babies and dogs- what more could you ask for?!  Kal posted an art challenge last night, and even though there are a million other things I should be doing I decided to take a little break for myself and try something different.  The challenge is to pick a subject/word/idea and create a piece for 5 days in 5 different mediums.  I picked the letter G because it's the first thing that popped into my head when I decided to bust out the ole sketch pad and doodle away while watching my new favorite show, Hoarders (holy hot mess, have you seen that show?!).  If you would like to join in the fun, you can read more about the challenge here.  Come on, it will be fun!

4 comments:

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, what a wonderful idea!

Genevieve Gail said...

I'm excited! Going to do mini 1 hr/day projects

Lindsey said...

Very cool. I bet this would be a good project for my art students!

angela | the painted house said...

Found you via Kal's blog and wanted to see what other's were doing for the art challenge--fun G! I have a thing for scallops. :)

Noticed that you are in GA--so am I.

Glad to find your blog...I'm starting mine up again soon.