Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bloganistas 01

Bloganistas 01

Hey Guys!  Just joined a new flickr group, the Bloganistas.  I think fashion and people watching is fun, so it's kind of like those two things wrapped into one.  I'm not sure how long I will be posting these pics for, but thought adding new post topics to the ole' blog would be nice to mix things up a bit.  This is my new cute dress I got at American Eagle yesterday.  I know that A.E. is probably meant for tweens/teens (especially since the sales girl called me "Ma'am" a couple times and made me feel way too old to be in there) but I think their dresses are super cute.

Oh, and that is my newly painted accent wall in the living room!  At first the Hubs said he felt like he was at a Jimmy Buffett concert, but now he really likes it.  Which, don't get me wrong, Buffett is great to listen to in the Summertime, but I don't want my house looking all Margaritaville-ish.  I want it to look more like the rooms on House of Turquoise (awesome site, huh?!).  Anyway, the flowers aren't painted on the walls either- that's just a little Photoshopin', but once I finish up the rest of the room I promise to share more pics...

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love the turquoise wall! I was about to say, I don't remember you saying anything about the painting flowers on it, love it though!