Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mixin' It Up...

Joel Dewberry, Michael Miller, Sandi Henderson, and Genevieve Gail Fabric Bundle, 5

Studio E, In the Beginning, Cosmo Cricket, and Genevieve Gail Fabric Bundle, 5

Sandi Henderson and Genevieve Gail Fabric Bundle, 5

I love to see the way people put things together and was in fabric heaven when I visited the fabriccloset last night!  It amazes me the different looks that can be created with my fabrics when combined with other collections and different colorways.  The top group seems sophisticated and I can envision it for a quilt or pillows for a living room or master bedroom, while the bottom combinations seem whimsical and would be so cute in a nursery or used for kids clothes.  This makes me want to crank up my sewing machine this afternoon...

Happy Crafting,
Genevieve :)

P.S.- Totally random, but I came across one of my old Aretha cds the other day and have fallen in love all over again.  She is the coolest.  There is nobody else that can sing like that lady, nobody... Here's some 1970's "Spirit in the Dark" for you...

2 comments:

melissa@yummygoods said...

oh my god, that first stack makes me swoon! nice combination!

BuenoBueno said...

i love this post and aretha!!! wow shes amazing!