Sunday, January 24, 2010

January Mood Board

Mood Board January 2010

It's been a while since I've done one of these Mood Boards, so I wanted to share my favorite Etsy finds for January.  I know it's a little "Spring-y" but I have been slightly obsessed with anything crochet and flower themed lately.  Shown above:


Crochet Flowers from OneLifeRosen
Berry Cowl by Softspoken
Pet Neckwarmer by BeanTownHandmade
Rose Lariat by gsakowskidesigns
Colorful Afghan by AtelierAfra
Baby Booties by CATH94170



Speaking of favorites, I just downloaded July Flame by Laura Veirs this weekend.  It is wonderful.  If you are looking for some relaxing music to draw, paint, sew, or craft to then I would add this one to your playlist!


Coming later this week *hopefully* will be pics of my living room mini-makeover...

2 comments:

Felt Sew Good said...

Lovely choices! I especialy love the rose lariat. Anything "Springy" looks good to me right now since we just had more snow here in Indiana. I'm totally ready for Spring!

Pretty Things said...

LOVE the crochet flowers!