Saturday, January 16, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is 2010 Postcard

Just finished up this postcard that will be going out to promote our annual "Home Is Where The Heart Is"- feel free to spread the word or post the image on your blog!  I have also set up a "donate" button in my sidebar if you would like to contribute to this wonderful cause- no amount is too small and every penny will go to building a house by the Women Build project.  We are still accepting art donations until Feb. 8th, so if you have anything you would like to contribute feel free to shoot me an email.  Also, to clarify "art" doesn't have to be a piece you can hang on your wall- I've gotten a couple emails from people who sew or make jewelry and am so excited to include those in the auction as well.  Thanks so much!

XO,
Genevieve

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hello, I am stopping by Via the brassy apple blog. I would love to donate an item if you are still looking for things.

What exactally are you looking for?
I have a shop deticated to organizing if that will work.

Thanks
Terri-