Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sew Cute

tiny sewing machine

sewing

Kindernähmaschinen - Toy Sewing Machines

Vintage Toy Sewing Machine

Vintage toy sewing machine

Tiny toy sewing machines- sew cute! (click on picture for original image source)

Which leads me to my latest hobby- making sewing related jewelry.  Allow me to introduce "The Sewing Gal Necklace," complete with mini charms and buttons... for sale/soon to be for sale in my Etsy shop...

Sewing Gal Necklace

Sewing Gal Necklace

Sewing Gal Necklace

4 comments:

Felt Sew Good said...

These are wonderful! I'll be watching your shop for these.

Genevieve Gail said...

Thank you! I've had a fun time making them!

Deborah said...

Oooh, so cute! If I'd known about the teeny machines, I might've been able to resist the bird better... :)

Daily Sip Studios said...

love the photos of the old sewing machines - and great new pieces for your Etsy shop!