Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Just finished up some Holiday decorating so here are some scenes from around the house (and in case you are a new reader there is a tutorial for the Fabric Wall Art here).  Wish I had some pictures to share from this past weekend's Athens Indie Craftstravaganzaa too, but honestly I hardly ever left my booth!  Traffic was really good so there was a constant stream of Holiday shoppers, not to mention I was bundled up in a blanket most of the time because it was so cold outside!  Thanks to all that came out and to those who stopped by to say hello!

Last but not least I wanted to let you guys know there is a giveaway going on along with an interview I did on The Sunshine Studio's blog.  Thanks Lory!

Hope y'all have a great week ahead...

3 comments:

Amy Priddy :||: Priddy Creations said...

Everything looks great! My kids would really get a kick out of the Christmas light in the dish.

wolfiemitrestone said...

I LOVE that big wooden star - where did you get some a glorious thing?

Genevieve Gail said...

The star came from an Antique store in Watkinsville. Not sure which one because my mom got it for me as a gift that I used as a decoration at my wedding reception. If you google "barn star" you can probably find something similar!