Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays 2009

Hope everyone has a great couple of weeks coming up!  Here's a little card I drew the other night inspired by these, so just wanted to wish all of you guys out there Happy Happy Holidays!  I'm going on a little blog hiatus to get some stuff done and really focus on some design projects I've been needing to work on.  Not to mention relax a little and enjoy the upcoming festivities!

For all of you needing last minute Christmas gifts please check out my Etsy shop and have your orders placed by this Thursday, Dec. 17th to ensure delivery by Christmas (U.S. residents only).  I have also just finished up and listed a new batch of my #1 selling Treasure Bird items if you've been waiting for a set.

Peace, Love, and Happiness!  See you after Christmas...  Genevieve :)


No comments: