Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Recap

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2009

Wow.  What a wonderful week...  Had some great R&R with family and friends, made cookies, made Christmas card with the Hubs, got a new 'do (bangs!), got a new "day job" (4 days a week instead of 5 = 1 extra full day for my art!  Woot woot!), and ate waaaaaaaay too much food.  Now it's time for me to really focus on some projects I want to put into motion for 2010...  I have a feeling it's going to be a great year ahead...

Cheers!
Genevieve

2 comments:

Stefanie Scarborough said...

2010 will be a great year, indeed! I am so excited to see where it takes you, and I have a lot of faith that all your hard work will soon pay off. I am so proud of you. Your hair looks fab! Can't wait to see it in person! Happy New Year!!

Genevieve Gail said...

Aww, thanks Stef. You are the bestest. And here's to more craftastic "Girl's Nights"!