Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shop Update: New Craft Addict and Bee Charmer Necklaces!

Craft Addict Necklaces

Craft Addict Necklace

Craft Addict Necklace

Bee Charmer Necklace

Just got done with a new batch of "Craft Addict" and "Bee Charmer" necklaces.  I really love these guys and hope you do too!  I only do batches of these every few months, so if you would like to start your holiday shopping early now is the time to visit my Etsy shop!  Once these are gone, they are gone...  Plus I will have a Holiday shows this weekend and the first week of December, so my online store will be on "vacay" during that time.  If you are in the Athens, Ga area I will be at Elements Salon in 5 points this Sunday from 2-5 so feel free to stop by!  They have a Holiday Open House thing and all of the shops in the area will be open with special events going on, should be fun...

Cheers,
Genevieve :)

No comments: