Friday, November 27, 2009

The Fam

The Fam at Thanksgiving

Hope everone had a great Thanksgiving!  The turkey double-header about did me in (one meal at 1:00 then another at 2:00), but it was well worth it!  One of my favorite moments was when my aunt came in the door with a big suprise- a huge stack of aprons she made out of my Flower Bucket fabric!  She made one for all the ladies in the Fam- how cool!!!

Speaking of Handmade gifts, Etsy has put together gift guides so if you are doing Holiday shopping this weekend check them out for some good ideas!  There is also FREE SHIPPING in my Etsy shop until Monday night and I hope to make some new pieces available over the weekend...

XO,
Genevieve

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Those aprons are great!!! I'm making aprons for my daughters for Christmas (to give along with a copy of the Pioneer Woman cookbook)...and I think your fabric is perfect!

Kage said...

I love surprises and that one was very thoughtful. I gave aprons out one Thanksgiving, but they certanily were NOT homemade!

Stefanie Scarborough said...

That is so sweet! How special - and a great picture!